Terms & Conditions
- By making payment of a deposit or full payment for any Rise Retreat, you are accepting Rise Retreat’s Terms and Conditions.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend a Rise Retreat. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by Rise Retreats Management prior to booking.
- For more information please contact Lauren Harkness, Founder of Rise Retreats at this email.
- Accommodation is allocated by Rise Retreats.
- All share requests must be made at time of booking. Please note, we will do our best to accommodate your request however it may not be guaranteed.
- If a guest cancels the booking, Rise Retreats will not issue a cash, cheque or credit card refund for any reason. As per our cancellation schedule below, a portion of your payment can be used as credit for another retreat to be taken within twelve months from original booking. If you would like to transfer your booking to another female guest, we would be more than happy to do so. All cancellations and booking transfers must be received in writing via email.
- Exceptions to Rise Retreat’s guest cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer any credit for arriving late or departing early, missing activities or not utilising any part of the program.
- If a guest cancels 90+ days from the start of the booked retreat date, 100% of the payment (less transaction fees) can be applied to another retreat to be used within one year from the date of booking.
- If you cancel 60-89 day before the start date of your booked retreat, 75% of the booking fee (less transaction fees) can be applied to another retreat date to be used within one year from the date of booking. 25% of the overall price will be forfeited.
- If you cancel 15-59 days before the start of the booked retreat date, 40% of your payment (less transaction fees) can be applied to another retreat date to be used within one year from the date of booking. 60% of the overall price is forfeited.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before the start of the booked retreat, you will forfeit the full amount of the retreat package price.
Cancellation PolicyData Use and Protection
- If Rise Retreats cancels or changes a scheduled retreat date for any reason, excluding force majeure, you may transfer your full payment to another retreat date within 12 month period, pending availability. Rise Retreats is not responsible for any expenses incurred in preparation of the cancelled retreat, i.e. airplane tickets, illness, loss of work etc.
- Rise Retreats will not be liable for cancellation, failure of, or delay in performing it’s obligations under this agreement due to force majeure events (Earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, volcanic activity or other natural disasters, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo or epidemic) or if certain conditions present unacceptable danger to the participant.
- In the event of a cancellation or refund, Rise Retreats will not be responsible for any currency fluctuations and will refund the original amount that was invoiced.
- The customer agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during his/her stay and/or activities in connection with the company, and also agrees that the company may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.
- The customer agrees that the company for marketing and market research purposes may use his/her personal data. The company assures that all personal data will be treated confidentially and not be transferred to any third party other than necessary to fulfill the booking or deliver the requested service. The customer can terminate this agreement at any time in written form via email. In that case, the personal data and/or footage will not be used for marketing/market research purposes.
- Rise Retreats shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
- Rise Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or traveling to and from a Rise Retreat. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use our facilities and participate in activities.
- Rise Retreats is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
- While all care is taken, Rise Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
- All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use retreat facilities and participate in activities.
- Prices for all Rise Retreats are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Prices and services are subject to change. The invoiced price includes the services as stated on the invoice and the booking confirmation connected with that invoice. Any additional agreements will be communicated via written form. Rise Retreats reserves the right to change its prices without prior notice.
- Rise Retreats reserves the right to change its offer or individually agreed services due to extraordinary circumstances s (e.g. external forces, governmental regulations, delays of third parties, weather and oceanic conditions, etc.). If any essential contract paragraph is changed, the customer will be informed as soon as possible. The retreat schedule and inclusions can change at any time without notice. The program listed on the website is always applicable.
- Rise Retreats reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third party delays or problems, construction, etc.) Rise Retreats will ensure the standard be maintained in all partnering properties.
- Rise Retreats reserves the right to change or amend this policy at anytime.