Be Still Day Retreat – Central Coast
A Rise Retreat is an invitation to stop the madness and the noise, for a moment.
It is an invitation to slow down, quieten the spirit, and tune into the still, small voice of God, whispering to us by name, reminding us who we are and who God is.
Saturday 12th December 2020
The Rise Ambassador’s Private Residence
Address will be provided at registration confirmation
Springfield, Central Coast, NSW
9am to 11am
Your host: Julie Telfer, Rise Ambassador
* Each participant will receive their personal Be Still Retreat booklet including a collection of reflections, prayers and meditations from the At-Home Retreats and a delicious treat to enjoy in the afternoon with a cup of tea.
* Join in a time of yoga flow with the online videos by Naomi Pryde.
* Take time to explore the beautiful, quiet gardens on the property.
* Give yourself time and space, set apart for you and God.
On a Rise Retreat, you will have the chance to connect with others as much or as little as you want, and engage in new and ancient spiritual practices that are easeful, and nourishing.
If you long for unforced rhythms of grace in your life, come and join us for a time of spiritual refreshment.
Come and be with Jesus. He will help you recover your life, your heart, your fire.
To make the most out of this retreat, we recommend you gather a few supplies before you arrive. Remember, this retreat is yours. These tools are yours to use and enjoy, or leave and try something else. The choice is yours.
Things to bring with you:
* A journal and a pen
* An open heart
* A bible
* A mat or cushion to sit on
* A candle